Bowobit.com is a scam investment platform that claims to offer the earning of passive income. But, the truth is, Bowobit.com is one of the potential tricks. If you do not want to lose your investment, it is better to keep your money away from this broker.
Bowobit.com also operates in the crypto niche. The broker doesn’t even share any information about its staff on its website. What makes the broker more suspicious is that they share free stock pictures as staff members on its website which we are already working on to be taken down. These things show how fake and untrustworthy the broker is and how unsafe your investments are.
On the other hand, Bowobit.com can’t get their modes of operations straight. In an attempt to look authorized, they arranged an FINCEN certificate for an MSB registration.
Specification: Bowobit.com Reviews
- Website Name: Bowobit.com
- Email Id: N/A.
- Contact Number: N/A
- Contact Address: 264 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
- Registered Companies No.: N/A.
- Plans: “We launched a promotion for new customers using a special promotional code that allows you to receive a certain amount of BTC to your Bowobit.com account. Maker and Taker fees on Bowobit.com are the same: 0.20% for regular users and 0.14% for Premium users.
- Social Media: They are not present on Social Media.
Is Bowobit.com a scam?
Despite what any Bowobit.com review has told you, Bowobit.com is a suspected scam. We don’t recommend investing with them.
All fundamental flaws that are found on a non-legit site that later turn into scams are also present on Bowobit.com. So, sooner or later, This particular investment website will scam people. Our opinion is simple, please do not use this site and keep a good long distance from it.
If you are already investing with Bowobit.com, we recommend you immediately cease depositing any amount of funds with them, in particular if they are asking for a fee to withdraw your money. DO NOT PAY IT.
Bowobit.com Scam Review
Bowobit.com has gotten many negative reviews and traders who traded with this broker have raised many complaints against it.
Eme Newton has investigated a lot about this broker and based on the negative reviews, complaints and other scam features, we have listed this broker in the list of scam brokers warnings.
Red Flags: Bowobit.com Review
- Team information is not provided.
- Using Duplicate Content.
- Guarantee high returns without any risk.
- In the Era of Social Media, they are not active on social media.
- Data security is an issue as they have not guarded their website properly.
- Domain age is very new.
- The Trust Score of the website is very low.
End Of Review
In last we want to say that keep yourself away from bad websites like Bowobit.com. It is not a legit online site to trade cryptocurrency. Never ever share your information with unknown websites, they use your data to steal your money or misuse it in some other unscrupulous activity.