Hi friends, welcome to Cointou Review. Cointou is a trading platform that helps users to buy and sell cryptocurrency with very low trading fees.
Now the question arises is Cointou really help users to trade or it has several phishing practices going around? Is Cointou Scam? Or is Cointou a legit investment platform? and if yes what is the background story?
What is Cointou?
It is a type of crypto trading platform. A website like Cointou typically provides a user-friendly interface that allows users to easily manage their crypto assets and track market prices in real-time.
These platforms usually require users to create an account and go through a verification process before they can start trading. They also typically charge fees for transactions, such as trading fees and withdrawal fees.
Some platforms may also offer additional features such as margin trading, where users can trade with leverage, or staking, where users can earn rewards for holding certain cryptocurrencies.
Specification: Cointou Reviews
- Website Name: Cointou
- Email Id: NA.
- Contact Number: NA
- Contact Address: NA
- Registered Companies No.: NA
- Plans: “We launched a promotion for new customers using a special promotional code that allows you to receive a certain amount of BTC to your Cointou account. Maker and Taker fees on Cointou are the same: 0.20% for regular users and 0.14% for Premium users.
- Social Media: They are not present on Social Media.
- Domain Age: 2023-02-08
- Referral: 50% of the commission
FAQ: Cointou Reviews
Is Cointou Real or Fake?
The information on the website provided by Cointou resembles many different websites currently working in the market. According to the roadmap, the company was started in 2018 but till now there is no information on userbase, company financials, and public address in proof of reserves.
Is Cointou legit?
After researching it, we are not able to find who owns this site. The team background is not mentioned on the website. The address shared by the company is from Australia but till now there is no evidence of company registration and on-chain funds for users’ security.
Cointou App Download
This site doesn’t have any apps. It is simply operating via a website.
Is Cointou Scam?
All fundamental flaws that are found on a non-legit site that later turn into scams are also present on Cointou . So, sooner or later, This particular investment website will scam people. Our opinion is simple, please do not use this site and keep a good long distance from it.
Red Flags: Cointou Reviews
- Team information is not provided.
- Using Duplicate Content.
- Guarantee high returns without any risk.
- In the Era of Social Media, they are not active on social media
- Data security is an issue as they have not guarded their website properly.
- Domain age is very new.
- The Trust Score of the website is very low.
End Of Review
In last we want to say that keep yourself away from bad websites like Cointou . It is not a legit online site to trade cryptocurrency. Never ever share your information with unknown websites, they use your data to steal your money or misuse it in some other unscrupulous activity.